We are a small self-supported bicycle racing team based in Austin, Texas and a headlining project of the Ghisallo Foundation. Although racing is the cornerstone of the team, we are involved in community service and outside marketing for our sponsors, which will help grow their brands and ours.
Our goal is to expand cycling within Central Texas through community service and bike racing. In addition to racing bikes and working as a team we strive to increase exposure for our sponsors, support local businesses, and improve both our bicycling community and community as a whole.
In 2012 we completed over 240 hours of bicycle related community service from monthly to bi-monthly clean-ups of local bikeways, host multiple Bike-To-Work stations, and free bike valets at local events to after-school bicycle instruction and youth bike rodeos.
Notable awards for 2012
- USA Cycling’s ‘Club of the Year’ Division 3 (29 riders or fewer)
- State Crit Champion Women U23
- State TT Champion CAT4
- State TTT 2nd Place CAT4
- 1st Texas Cup Novice Men
- 2st Texas Cup Novice Men
- State TT Champion Eddy Merckx
Notable awards for 2011
- USA Cycling’s ‘Best New Club’
- Keep Austin Beautiful ‘Litter Abatement’ Award Winner
- State Crit Champion CAT2
- State TT Champion CAT2
- 1st Central Texas Regional Cup Amateur Men Team
- 1st Central Texas Regional Cup Amateur Men (also 2nd, 9th, and 11th)
- 1st Central Texas Regional Cup Novice Men
- 1st Driveway Series #3 Team
- 1st Driveway Series #3 Individual (also 2nd and 3rd)